Saturday, September 1, 2007

Rainey Day What to do?




It was one of those days of choosing which task to undertake.
I have alot I should do. So I thought about which ones to do.
I selected to clean out my closet (I HATE THAT JOB).
I'm one of those people that cannot stand my house messy.
I don't have that problem with closets. The closets in my house are always TERRIBLE. Please don't look in closets if you come to my house. I can now actually walk inside my closet YEAH!!
It's amazing how much junk is in a closet. See all the trash. I have to admit alot of it was (shoe boxes) don't tell!! My next project was to bake something. I made two pecan pies. You may notice a piece is missing. What do you expect? I couldn't let anyone eat it until I made sure it was o.k. Yeah right.

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Hey great job on the closets! I'm more interested in the pie though!

AmyWhit said...

Oh wow, you were much more productive with your rainy day than I was with mine! Great job. The pies look fabulous!

Judy said...

Hey, when you run out of closets..I got a few..~grin~

I see where Miles gets it..yummy!