Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wonders of Nature






We have been studying in Sunday School about creation. I was on the way to post office this afternoon when these sights caught my eye. How majestic are those clouds?? Even though a storm was brewing look at the beauty! I know everyone has a problem with the kudzu. But it looked like it was cascading down as I approached the curve. It had rain drops that glistened on the leaves. It shows that there is beauty in everything. We just have to look for the good.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

The clouds have been incredible the past couple of days.

Judy said...

very nice..you are so right on ..I always say...way to go God!!

Shelia said...

Always a silver lining somewhere. You're right. Ya know, I learned that kudzu is originally from Asia. Just thought I'd throw that little tidbit of useless information in there! LOL

Anonymous said...

Another useless tidbit of information about kudzu is that the universitys are exploring making medicine with it. As soon as they figure out a way to get a profit from it, it will disappear! Love the storm clouds.