Sunday, September 2, 2007

SISTERS FOREVER



We had a Frogmore stew cookout this afternoon at Russell & Anita's. So I thought o.k. I will take sister pictures for my blog. Sister's are always there when you need them. They are there for good times and bad times. A sister will take care of you. I have a few times I can think of for me. When I had my hysterectomy Janet was there with me. She stayed all night by my side.
When Miles was 4 months old I had pneumonia. She packed up and came for the weekend to help. There are alot more times I could mention also. I have stayed with her when she has had surgeries. I take her to Doctor appointments when she needs me. Aunt Jean has been a great help with Mom on Fridays. She took her to have her hair done every week. Then they would go and get lunch. Aunt Jean has gone back to work @ THA this year. There is a bond you can see on Mom's face when she sees Aunt Jean. Funny Aunt Jean is Mom's baby sister & Janet is mine.
A sister is just someone quite special! ( I must say I love my brothers too.)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Great Post Cindy. Sisters Forever!

Love mine too..

AmyWhit said...

Gosh you and Janet look so much alike in that picture. I guess I'd never noticed before! Sweet words for a sweet bond.

Brewton Girl said...

Gotta love those sisters! I don't know what I would have done without mine!

Shelia said...

I love the way Ms. Margie is leaning toward your Aunt Jean. You're right, sisters are amazing people. They know just what you need and get there in the nick of time!