Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Hair Day




Only my hairstylist knows for sure. I love Margie! She has been doing my hair for about 18 years now. As you all know I have natural curly hair. Most people say oh I wish I had your hair.
Actually its not all that curly its WAVY which is a pain! My hair has a natural wave around the crown of my head. When the wave gets so bad I can't control it I have to have a body perm for control. This is longest I have gone 1 1/2 years without getting my perm. Yesterday I had "The Perm" I am now in CONTROL! YEAH! You see the process here & the finished product.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

You are such a brave woman! LOL It turned out really nice! Glad you're in control of things now.

Brewton Girl said...

Gotta look out for those who make us look and feel Beautiful!

Judy said...

Hair..don't even go there!

You look really nice and after 18 years, I'd say she knows for sure!!

AmyWhit said...

It looks great! I had a perm once for the same reason as you...some control of natural curl. Uh...didn't work out so nice for me! I said "NEVER AGAIN!". That was in the 10th grade, and I have stuck by the promise I made to myself! LOL. I'm ready to just chop mine off!

kimberlybs said...

I know Ms. Margie. She is a terrific woman! You look great!