Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dessert Anyone?


I have learned having two Chefs around can cause you to do creative things. Jessica is having a bit of a bad week. She told me the meal her Mom would prepare when she needed comfort. So I fried chicken made mashed potatoes and green peas and strawberry shortcake. The simple version of strawberry shortcake. I decided to be a little creative with the chocolate syrup. It's for presentation you know LOL. She took the picture to prove to Miles I do pay attention.

5 comments:

Judy said...

That looks a creative bad week fixer to me!! Yum..look out Miles two ladies now...ohhh

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to the blogs for a while. I love your sister blog. It is such an important relationship.

Glad you all had a great Labor Day feast.

I'm sure Miles is proud of you strawberry shortcake. Makes me want some NOW!

jamie said...

I guess now we how Miles got so good!!! He must have definately learned it from you!!! Sorry Jessica is having a bad week!!! I have been having some of those myself....I could use some strawberry shortcake, too!!

Shelia said...

Hey now! That looks great! Any leftovers?

AmyWhit said...

Good job, Cindy! It looks fabulous. I'm sorry to hear that Jessica has had a bad week. Hopefully she'll have a better weekend!