Friday, June 29, 2007

Local Eras of past time



Can anyone guess where this is located? Jamie I thought of you and how you like local photos.
Two very different time frames here. I know the pictures aren't that great. I just thought these pictures would make some of you think. I will not be posting after today for a while. We are leaving early A.M. to go to the Keys. Me, Don, Jessica & MY DAD! We convinced him to go.
He loves to fish so it wasn't very hard. The hard part is him leaving MoM. Janet is going to help out and Ms. Earnestine her caregiver. About the posting Miles wants me to leave my lap top for him so he can surf the web for skate boards ETC.... Yes you guessed it. Miles could not go. He is so disappointed. Maybe next year!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Oh, I wish I had seen you! Wouldn't that have been something, me catching a blogger blogging! lol.

Have fun in the keys! Think about all of us up here slaving away at work! We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the pic of a blogger blogging. Lets see if we can't manage to do that!

As far as the Keys, you just all go and have fun. I asked Mr. B.H. to take me and he just laughed. I guess he doesn't need another daughter telling him what to do! LOL

Judy said...

It's the train station at Yemassee, and I'm guessing the Yemassee Indians on the Combaee(sp?) or Ashapoo?? Ya know we live in a pretty interesting place!!

The Keys...on wow. Ya'll have a great time, yeah I offered to carry his suitcase....

jamie said...

I thought that you meant that Miles was going to keep up your blogging for you!! Dang!!

I know the one is the train station. When Emily was about 4 weeks old, me, Jake and Em, rode the train from DC to Yemassee!! That was quite an experience! It took forever! But, Jacob sure liked it! As for the other pic, I don't know! Thanks for the pics from home!! Have fun in the keys! I think us bloggers should go on vacation!!