Friday, June 15, 2007

Great Chef's



These are my personal chef's. Jessica is Miles girlfriend. She is so sweet! They prepared Rutabaga with potatoes, onions, bacon and garlic. Leeks with a cheese and pancetta topping. Veal, leg of lamb and crab cakes. We were so full we didn't eat Jessica's dessert. She said it would keep. I'm not

sure exactly what the dessert is. I know she cut up grapples ( apples that taste like grapes)

she made a caramel sauce and I'm not sure of the rest because she didn't finish it. To be continued. The meal was great! Jessica cleaned as she cooked. As for Miles, well typical when

he cooks I get clean up duty! I'm really not understanding how that works. Due to the simple fact that when I cook I also get clean up Duty! Go Figure! Gotta love em!!















5 comments:

Shelia said...

Holy crap, point them to 48 Paige Point woman! I also have personal chefs, 4 of them to be exact. They specialize in bowls of cocoa pebbles and pb&j sandwiches. Though one time I did get a surprise dish for breakfast...an onion and mustard sandwich! LOL (that would be from Bubba)

Judy said...

How very nice! Not sure I could eat a cutesy wootesy wittle lamb, I have not yet been able to eat Raindeer Sausage (popular in Alaska) Some how it don't seem right.

Very sweet of them to treat you! Except for the cleanup duty, Miles!

Would love to try the rutabagas and the leeks, I love them!

AmyWhit said...

Holy crap is right! It looks like they cooked for an army! They should have catered the VBS this year. LOL. Not that the bread and water haven't been very much enjoyed!

oldav8r said...

O.K. that is tooooo great. Miles is a good son to cook for his Mama. but he needs more training. Gotta do the clean up!

jamie said...

Since that dessert will keep, send it to ALASKA!!! please!! I would love to have some chefs cook for me! And I will clean up! After I stuff myself silly!! If they need some more practice, you know where I am! especially crab cakes!