Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pebbles Birthday Party





I know I know you people think does this girl not have a life? I LOVE my dogs! They are always the same. They love me when I'm sad, happy, tired , and grouchy what more can you ask for?
Today Pebbles is six years old. I got her last September Her owners wanted to give her away. Anita's sister Vickie worked for the owners. She called the office to see if Anita knew anyone that would take her. I said I would & that is the adoption story of Pebbles. The other attendee at the party is my dog Sheldon he is six he will be seven in November. ( Her hat fell over her eyes in one picture. She ran into her cupcake and knocked it over in a picture.)

8 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

Happy Birthday Pebbles! She is so lucky to have you Cindy! Such a sweet little doggie she is!

cookin southern belle said...

OH MY GOODNESS those pictures are too funny...you know if you show miles he's gonna call you a goober...lmao...i love pebbles as long as she isn't licking my toes....lol...glad she had a good b-day see you tomorrow

Nancy S. said...

Happy Birthday Pebbles! Is Pebbles related to "Trouble" the "Rich Bitch" that inherited 12 million dollars from her owner Leona Helmsley this week? LOL

Can you beleive that? She left two of her grandchildren 0 NOTHING.

Judy said...

I think it's cute. The pictures are to funny and you can tell they love the attention and are use to gettin' it.

Happy BD Pebbles...Cindy you throw a great Pooch Party!

AmyWhit said...

hahaha! this is hilarious! please tell Pebbles that my Max is sad because he didn't get an invitation to the celebration! LOL. (actually I think Max needs an appointment with Pebbles' hair dresser!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You, Bow Wow! This is just tooo funny. I love it. Everybody thinks ther dogs are the best---and they are. You can only get unconditional love from two places, God and pets. You know the story of God turning his name around backwards and naming dog?

jamie said...

Too funny!!! Emily would have loved to be at that birthday party!!! If I show my kids these I am sure that Harley will be having a party next year!!!

Shelia said...

I love the pics! She is such a sweet girl! You're right, they love you no matter what.