Friday, August 24, 2007

FAITH THE SOLID ROCK




























What comes to mind when I think of Faith? I think of Jesus dying on the cross for me. The blood that he shed for me. He lives in my heart. My Solid Rock. One of my favorite scriptures Proverbs 3 : 4 & 5 shown above. The Solid Rock song says it all. My Faith is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus' name. On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand.

6 comments:

Judy said...

For me too! Jusus is always the same when nothing eles is... Great job.

Judy said...

Hope He can laugh when I can not type His name correctly.LOL

cookin southern belle said...

Lol that's okay Jesus never commanded us to be perfect spellers...I agree as well...he is constant and steadfast.

Heather said...

Great job Cindy! I agree with all you said. I love the first picture of the bible verse.

AmyWhit said...

Great job, Cindy! I see you're getting creative with your photo editing software! You go, girl! I'm late posting mine tonight, but I DID do it!!! I nearly forgot though!

jamie said...

Love your photo editing!!! I need to get a little better with mine! Love your verse! Good job!!!