Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Great Fun/ Frayed Nerves


I'm going way back into the archives. This is the
winning car from the Hardeeville Race track. Don won the Championship in 2002. This car has been all over Georgia & Jacksonville. The car sits on the trailer back towards the woods. I guess you would say from glory to pitiful now. We had some great times racing. I sometime look at it and think how sad it is just sitting there. Then I think about how nervous I used to be. I'm not sure if it will ever come out of retirement again,
but you never know.

4 comments:

Shelia said...

I bet that was great fun Cindy. I would have loved to see a race, it never seemed to work out with the kiddos. Tell ya what, you jump in and take a spin around the church so I can snap a few pics!

AmyWhit said...

I can definitely see how that sport might be a little hard on the nerves, Cindy! How fast do those cars go when they race? It's neat that he won the championship though!

Anonymous said...

Racing is great fun except for the crashes. Looks like Don had a few owies! So glad he had a great finish, that's what counts in his memories.

Judy said...

I remember when these days, I also remember worry about Don. Thank God he has out grown it!!!???