Monday, October 1, 2007

Fall Flowers




Saturday was a beautiful day. I decided to clean the pool to get ready for closing it up. I was looking at all the flowers that were blooming.
My gardenias are blooming. I love the smell of them. It brings back memories of my childhood.
My Mama had a lot of Gardenia bushes. I would just smell & smell them such a sweet fragrance.
Look at the blue sky in the background. It looks like the tropics. I was trying to catch a little yellow butterfly on the purple flowers. I think I got him on another picture that I didn't blog.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

I like the ones with the purple flowers, Cindy! I know that you are sad that the time has come to cover up the pool. I know how much you love summer!!

Nancy S. said...

I hate to see all the beautiful flowers go,but I am ready for some cool weather. Your flowers are pretty, kinda tropical looking. Would you be going for that Key West look? LOL

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pics, can almost smell the Gardinia. Guess we need smell-a-blog!

Judy said...

Hey, I love these, so diff from AK..I'm glad to be home..to the Sun..hate to see summer go too.