Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Something About Tractors

I was leaving Cotton Hall one day and saw all the tractors lined up. I don't think they lined them up on purpose or maybe they did. Anyway there is something special about a tractor. Every kid loves them even adults. There are tractor pull competitions which are really alot of fun. We used to go some of them over in Georgia. My Dad still has an old John Deere tractor. I remember it well. He had it when I was growing up. There's something about tractors.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Boys and their toys!!! Tractors are fun..everyone should have at least one..or even two sets of twins..like we have!!!! JD twin 4020's and JCB twin tractor backhoes!!!Lord...

Shelia said...

Ya gotta love a tractor! We admire everyone else's. That way we don't have to pay the upkeep ya know. LOL

AmyWhit said...

Riley is the proud owner of his very own John Deere. He would have to agree with the statement "there's just something about a tractor"....especially when it's yellow and green!

Nancy S. said...

Ok Cindy it's a New Year and I'm ready for a new picture. LOL